Missed periods, dark brown mucus, abdominal pain, cramps. On natazia, loesterin. History of cysts. Causes for symptoms?

iam 35yrs old, 5 9 and weigh 165lbs. I have a history of cysts . My doctor changed my birth control to Natazia which I had a severe allergic reaction too. I waited a month and started taking Loesterin. I had a period as normal and then last month I didn t get one. I have been having dark brown mucus everytime I wipe with pain on my lower left side and back along with cramping in my abdomin. this has been going on for 6days. I do not soak a pad just spot on it. I am not due to start my period for a couple days if I even do I missed one last month signed-anonymous
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012