Missed periods cycle, craving sweet things, excessive sleepiness. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes?

I am 48 year old woman this 3 adult childern. 5 grand kids. I have always been regular with my menstral cycles untill 3 months ago it stopped I feel sleepy all the time and im craving sweet things whitch is not my normal self. every month I feel like im going to start but dont...... took 2 home tests they came back negative . Now what ? Plz guide me
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern this is for sure the menopause and now I think you will experience many changes, but no need to worry about this, with time this will go away, no need to take any medicine for this, have nice day.