Missed periods cycle. Taken pregnancy test, negative result. Will drinking excessive coffee give such a result?

Hi, Im XXXX . and i am worried that i may be pregnant because i think i missed my period. My last period was around the 9th of february and the time before that was around the 4th of january so i am very confused. Today is the 20th and still nothing. I took a pregnancy test today and it says negative but im worried i drank too much coffee before taking the test and i think it may have affected the results. is this possible?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013