Missed periods, cramps, lower left abdominal pain. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for delayed periods?

Hi I missed my period for about 10 days now. I had cramps yesterday and I thought I m going to have my period today but it wasn t still there. I felt a pain before in my lower left abdominal area. I don t have any symptoms of pregnancy and I took the pregnancy test kit yesterday twice and both results were negative. But I m still worried cos I still haven t gotten my period what could be possibly the problem? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012