Missed periods, cramps, had taken Deviry which regulated the cycle. Remedy?

Hi..I missed my period couple of months back and went to see a gyn who suggested me Deviry 5 mg on a 5 day course. I went ahead with it and got my period the fifth day only. Then last month, I got my period on the normal date as always. whereas this month I was expecting my periods to start on 5th Aug however it s 8th Aug and I have yet not got them, inspite of the symptoms like cramps etc
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Mar 2016

Irregular late period may be due to PCOD, ovarian cyst, high prolactin level, hormonal imbalance, over weight/ extreme loss, mental stress, emotional upset, eating disorder, thyroid problem etc.

If you don't get your period after 1 week waiting, I suggest to undergo one USG lower abdomen and hormone test to pinpoint the diagnosis.

Kindly, consult with your gynecologist and take advice accordingly. Combined hormonal pill is quite effective to treat irregular period instead cyclic DEVIRY.

You should control body wt, avoid stress, take healthy low carbohydrate diet with avoidance of fatty food and sleep properly.

Be well and take care. Good luck.