Missed periods, cramps, bleeding from rectal area. Biopsy done on cervix. Which specialist should I see?

Hi, I m unsure what doctor to go and see for what is happening to,me. Okay so at the end of August I had a biopsy done on my cervix . Then 6days later I have my period. Then for the months October and November I did not get my period (or have sex for 6months now). I have been experiencing cramping now for the past fourteen days. Then last night I had little red blood from my rectal area. It stopped before morning came. However my cramps are being worse and now I m getting hot flashes. I don t know if I should go to my gyno or my family doctor
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012