Missed periods, constipation, fluttering in the lower belly. Chances of pregnancy?

hello i have missed 2 periods i have took home tests and they have came back with a neg result. i have tried to get a gp appointment but can not get one. i have noticed changes in myself i have constipation i have been feeling flutters and strange feelings in my lower belly and i have also noticed my trousers getting smaller around my waist .. i have been told there are no doctors appointments for atleast few weeks but i am worried what shall i do??
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012