Missed periods, brown spotting post sexual intercourse, bloated stomach, no morning sickness, cravings. Had protected sex, UTI. Am I pregnant?

Hi Doctor, I am wondering if it is possible that I m pregnant. I have missed a period two months ago, which was supposed to come around start of April. I also had brown spotting/ discharge about ten days after my period in March. The brown spotting came back in end of April just before my normal period in start of May. My period also came in the start of June, and both my period in May and June seemed very normal, with May s lasting for around 4 days, and June was a slightly heavy flow that lasted for about 5 days. However, the brown/red spotting came back a few days ago, after a sexual intercourse on Tuesday. I had a urinary tract infection sometime in May, and since then, I have felt my stomach being slightly bloated. I m scared I may be pregnant because i had protected sex every one to two weeks since April, but I was never on pills. I don t feel any morning sickness , frequent urination , abnormal cravings or eating patterns though. Please help. Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012