Missed periods, brown spotting, negative pregnancy test, stomach cramps, back pain

hi i went to the doctor today, i have a cold , i missed my period this month i got a few brown spots for about 3 days, the doctor did a pregnancy test which revealed a slight line, he said it was negative even though it had dat faint line. i have alot of stomach cramps and back ache but no tenderness of the breast , can i still be pregnant? maybe it was too soon to tell!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
If your doctor did the test, I would imagine it would be done correctly and he would not deliberately give you a wrong answer.
However, if you are not convinced, you can either do a home test yourself, or ask for a blood test, which will give you a definite answer and is not user dependent.
Hope that answers your question.