Missed periods, brown discharge, very little blood, pain on urination, not sexually active. Serious condition?

Hi I havent had my period in 6 months or so, its usually irregular but I suddenly got it in April 2012 the next time i got it is july but there was barely any blood on my pad and its brown. I recently got it again september also barely any blood just a little, when I wipe after i pee there is blood and it sorta hurts a little not all the time when I pee. And I am virgin and not sexually active is this serious?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012

your history indicates that it is not just one condition.
For irregular periods I would suggest you to start OCPs(oral contraceptive pills) they may regularize your periods.

feel free to tell me your further progress.