Missed periods, brown discharge, acid taste in the mouth, lower back pressure, mood swings, home pregnancy test negative. What could this be?

So i have not had my period for 2 months now, every time my period is supposed to be here i get a brownish discharge for about a hour of the day for 2 days. i also have a matalic taste in my mouth, pressure as if im going to get my period, and lower back pressure, and vary moody.. but i keep getting negative home pregnancy test results. can i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012