Missed periods, breastfeeding, negative pregnancy test. Still be pregnant?

My last period was on Nov 15 and have not got it yet as of today ... I am currently breastfeeding my 7 month old baby he is my third child born by c-section as well as my two daughter 7 and 6 years old born by c-section aswell. I have done a home pregnacy test last week and it was negative i just did one more and its negative . My husband works out of town and only comes home for 4-6 days out of the month and during those days we have intercourse about two times the first night and two more the last night he is home that was rhe case in nov 27 then left on Dec 2. And was back dec 21 . Since then we suspect I AM PREGNANT ??? Please help me , could i be pregnant or why has my period skipped ???
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013