Missed periods, breast tenderness, abdominal pain, vomiting, prescribed ovacare. What am I suffering from?

Hello Mia, Am 30yrs old. In Jan - Apr 2012 i used DEPO then didnt get my periods though i was having painful abdominal pains so i went to see a Gynae we did pap smear test, blood n ultrasound and eveything was normal he said delay of periods. SO he prescribed Primolut for 1 week of which i got my Periods in June 2012. The after that i have not gotten any even now. Though i got sick feeling breast tenderness, abdominal pains, vomiting , headaches and backaches so i went again to see the Gynae again Ultrasound was negative, PDT negative. so we did Blood test for hormones and everything was Normal. He prescribed OVACARE tablets for 3 months starting mid July 2012. Now am worried dont know exactly what am suffering from? Am married and want to have 2 kids atleast. With the medication i have when am i likely to conceive? Will my periods come and when? Am confused. Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012