Missed periods, bloating, negative pregnancy test, had scanty flow in previous cycle. Cause?

Hi I was just looking up symptoms I have been experiancing. Has been 70 days since last period which only lasted 2 days and was very light. Before that I had a period that lasted about 3 weeks. I m very bloated. Took a pregnancy test about a month ago but was negative. Have been trying for a baby but it s very hard to get timing right when I m not regular
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Your history is suggestive of hormonal imbalance and this needs to be investigated further as you are also anxious to conceive. This hormonal imbalance could be the reason for your present situation, but before going to any further conclusion, I would ask you to get a trans-vaginal sonogram and a proper gynecological evaluation before embarking on further management. Unless this defect is corrected, pregnancy cannot be contemplated. So, please go ahead with further investigation. Hope this helps.