Missed periods, bad smells and strong smells cause vomiting, headaches. Curious about the problem?

Hi, I haven t had my period for about 2months now but I have been throwing up constantly for the past month. Anything that smells horrible or disgusting makes me vomit . As well as strong smells such as cologne or perfume. Major headaches everyday. Can t eat that much food like I used o bc everything I eat, any sudden bumps to the stomache makes me vomit. Please give answers because I m very curious of my problem ! :/
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012