Missed periods, back pain, stomach cramps. Taking primolut. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

hi i ve seen my period on the 7th of november, missed it in december took a pregnacy test 3 weeks ago but negative 4 days now i have been getting back pains, stomach cramps an very little reddish bleeding , did i mention i have been taking primolut for the pass 3 months cause i have abnormal bleeding problem so my doctor put me on it since then never went back to him what shall i do now please help
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013