Missed periods, back pain, nausea, dizziness, eye pin, frequent urination. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

hi my problem is that its 56 days since my last periods and negative hpts i went for an ultra sound and they said that polycystic appearance but i am having symptoms like back ache feel to vomit sometimes but i dont lately i am having dizzy spells and my eyes hurt ,frequent urinating a growing tummy always tired and sleepy food cravings little pain now and them in abdomen sometime i feel like my periods are coming but noting and i always wet and moist down there can you help me please thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013