Missed periods and had spotting. Pregnancy test negative. Getting cloudy urine. Is it due to cyst?

I have missed the last two periods (April, and May). When I was supposed to have my period I only spotted for three or so days, and it didn t act like a flow of any kind. I have taken five pregnancy tests at different times, all being negative. This morning I found some really cloudy urine and I am very concerned. I don t have insurance, and I don t know what to do. I have had a cyst before, and I am wondering if that s what this is now, except I haven t experienced pain as I did the previous time.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012