Missed periods and had spotting. Home pregnancy test negative, stomach ache. Looking for advice

hi there... i seem to have missed 3 periods.. april was brown spotting instead of my period then completely missed may and june. i am 19 and sexually active. i have taken several hpts and all say negative. i am getting pressure pains in my lower sides and stomach . my also seems to look like i am putting on some weight on my stomach... please could you give me some advice on what this could be.. thanks, charlotte
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012