Missed periods after using primolt N. Pelvic scan showing mildly bulky uterus with endometrium thickness 5.7mm. Danger?

hi Good evening doctor i am 38 years female hv missied periods this month hv used Primolt N tablets for 12 days to post pone my period hv stopped tablet on 2nd jan and i got period on jan 5th i got bleeding only for 1 day. In feb i got period on 25th i got my pelvic scan the result is Mildly bulky uterus with endometrial thickness of 5.7 mm is it danger or is it ok pls advise me thank u
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013