Missed periods after trying a new birth control pill. Not pregnant. Feeling tired and moody with acne . Advice?

started new birth control called joviett in December. I may have spelled that wrong. I missed my period this month. it is a week late. I took two pregnancy tests and both said negative. how much longer do I need to wait to take another one. does the price matter on pregnancy tests. I took the cheap store brand ones. I was low on cash. I am very moody and staying tired a lot this week. plus my acne has really flared up this week. please give me advice :)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013