Missed periods after miscarriage, pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

I had my dose of depotrust last June 27, first day of my period. At July 9 I had heavy bleeding and I found out that I had a miscarriage . I didn t know that I was pregnant when I had the shot because I thought It was the first day my cycle. My question is, I m not pregnant anymore and I haven t had any sexual intercourse since June 26. Why is it that until now I haven t had my period. It s been 3months already since my miscarriage. Can you help me Im worried. I took 3 PT s already and it s all negative. I have no signs and symptoms of being preganant. Thanks!!
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012