Missed periods after medications for scanty flow, had taken provera and triggestrel. Will these tablets affect conception?

Hi i have missed my periods for about 5 month, i use to see my periods regulary, the problem started in may where i only saw my periods as drops in may, i went to the doctor in july and they gave me provera , and after about 3 weeks i saw my periods but again it was just drops. i went to the doctor again and they gave me triggestrel that i need to use for 3 month, muy problem is i have never been pregent and i have never use any concentraptives and i am trying for a baby. will these pills affect my chances of having a baby, am very worried....
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012