Missed periods after having sex, was on birth control pills. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex about 10 weeks ago. I m on birth control pills, but that month I was sort of inconsistent about when I took my pills. I took them everyday, except for somewhere in the middle of the month where I missed one, but I made it up the next day. I don t think I took them at the same time everyday either. The week after I had sex, I had a period. Since then however, I have missed two periods. I just started school so I thought stress could be a factor. Could I be pregnant? Oh also, the sex I had, He did not go in, but he was right there.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer