Missed periods, abdominal pain, negative pregnancy test. Taking Welaphage for PCOD. Medication?

Hie doctor! I missed my periods by 15days although i get constant abdomen pain but no pregnance test came negative.few months back i was diagnosed with pcod .i took a treatment of welaphage..but now aftr a good 6month on time period schedule again i have started a problem with my period.can u plz suggest me sum medicine after which i can get my periods?? Ill be greatful
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your problem as long as the question of menses is concern this will be there if you do not have the pregnancy no need to take any medicine ( Rule out the possibility of menopause ) hope this information helps you have nice day.