Missed periods, abdominal pain, brown spotting. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

Hi name is xxxxx and I am really worried about my irregular periods.i have missed my periods since last 3months and pregnancy test showed negative.i have done my blood test and doctor said that my hormone levels are normal..I have started using the ovulation kit and last month it showed me a positive result..yesterday I started getting abdominal pain and today morning some brown spots. Can you please help me out
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer