Missed periods. Used prega news test kit, prominent c-line, t-line less prominent. Pregnant?

I am 21 years old. My height is 5.4 weight 52 kg. For last 8 days i missed my period. I was under treatment for 8 months. For last 2 months i have dropped my all medicine. I have tested my pregnancy with a Prega News Test kit. The C line is coming prominent 100% but the T line is like 60% prominent. What does it mean? Am I pregnant or not doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Hi my dear,

It means that most probably you are pregnant. The T-line is 60% prominent means that you are few weeks pregnant and the HCG has not reached the right concentration.

To be sure, can repeat the test by using the urine of early in the morning, when the concentration of HCG is higher.

All the best!