Missed periods. UPT positive. Brownish discharge. USG showing no fetal pole. Help?

hello doctor! i missed my last periods.. my LMP was 25 june2012.. n my UPT came positive on 4th august. on 5th august i had two drops of brown discharge .. and on 6th august again two drops of brown discharge par vagina .. i consulted myh gynaec.. she done USG n said theres no fetal pole yet seen.. this is my second pregnancy (first issue is 6 yrs old).. pls help me in this condition,, what worse can happen to my..n wat best can be done in my case.. thanks a ton!!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012