Missed periods. Testosterone, hormone tests done. Taken Primolut, Diane-35, Cetapin. Cetapin purpose, what does the reports indicate?

am 28 years old and i had problem in my Menstrual Cycle and i met doctor for that regard. my menstrual process has stopped for 2 months. doctor gave me Primolut 5mg for 10days after that he ask me get below mention test, because he had a doubt whether am having PCOS or not? so i had below results from those test; testosterone ( Less than 0.20 ng/ml ) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone test which gave result as 1.99 mIU/mL and Luteinizing hormone shows 2.14 mIU/mL. after that he gave me Diane 35 and Cetapin 500mg for my weight gaining ( am having 84kg ) after 1 week when diane 35 finished, menstrual happens as usual for this month. again i met that doctor and he again gave me diane 35 with cetapin 500mg. i couldn t ask why he gave me diane 35 again? and what will say from those test results? eventhough he gave cetapin 500mg to weight control, after taking that tablet i always feel boring and sleepy in day time than other days. please answer above question as soon as possible!!!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012