Missed periods. Taken siocare, premenece tablets, missed periods again. Safe to continue medication?

I didnt get periods ,i went to doctor she gave me siocare and premenece tablets ,i had those tablets in next 5 days i got periods but she gave me for 30 days ,i stopped aftr i got periods, in next mont also same prob if i had these tablets am getting in next 3 days , its repeating from last 3 months , what is the problem with me , can u help me?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
There are many causes of irregular periods.
Stress, anxiety, weight loss or weight gain, emotional trauma is one reason.
Hormonal imbalance due to thyroid disorders, adrenal disorders etc, or polycystic ovarian disease both are leading causes of irregular cycles.
Again, some local pathology in the uterus or ovaries might cause these problems
At the extremes of reproductive life, both age groups might naturally face irregular cycles.
You should consult your gynecologist for a detailed evaluation and all investigations to pinpoint the cause of irregular periods.