Missed periods. Prescribed meprate medication, still no periods. History of irregular periods. Causes?

Hi, im 23 years old , height - 5 4 & weight - 55 kgs I missed my period last month and i m about to approach my next date this month. I took a course of Meprate 10 mg, for 5 days (twice a day) according to my doc s prescription. It has been 4 days already have i got done with the course. i generally have suffered from irregular periods and cramps , but never missed a period. What should i be doing next?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013