Missed periods. Pregnancy tests negative. What could it be due to?

Hello. I am a 17 yr old female. I have missed my last 2 periods and the third one is coming up soon. I have been feeling very tired over the last week or so and i have sudden sickly feelings at least twice a day for the past few days. Ive taken a couple tests which have come back as negative. (Though i have been told that time of month/day and such have effects on the test. I may have done them wrong :S) I plan on taking one the day before my expected next period date (18th April). If my period does not come again i am planning on seeing my doctor. Any advice on what i could be experiencing, or what the doctors will do? Also, what effects the tests reliability? Thank you for reading this :) Hope to hear back of you soon. Shannon
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013