Missed periods. Pregnancy tests negative. Having sore nipples. Due to having sex for the first time?

Hi. I am 17 years old. I have had pretty irregular periods. I had s ex for the first time with my boyfriend of 2 years. on the last day of my last period which was November 23rd, 2012. I have not had my period since. I have no symptoms of pregnancy, and I ve test 3 times since my expected period, the 16th, and all tests cane up negative. I also had finals the week of my period and was stressed over that. It s been 12 days since my missed period but all of my tests have been negative, but.my nipples ache. What is wrong with me? Could my period be thrown off because I ve had sex for the first time?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013