Missed periods. Pregnancy test, ultrasound shows negative results. What could be wrong?

Hi im a 30 yr old healthy woman. I have a 5 yr old. My periods were like clockwork until I missed this past November and this past 21 of December. I did a blood test the 1st week of December but it was negative. I also had a pelvis ultrasound first week of december and dr said everything came back normal. I have been having sex on my oovulation days so im hoping I am but I keep getting negative hpt . What can be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer