Missed periods. Pregnancy test positive. Period started after taking MTP pill. Taking yamini pills for missed periods. Pregnant?

last month i didnt get my period then i test the pregnacy testr and test is positive then i go to the gyno and she suggest me the MTP pill after taking this my period is come ...and agin this mnth i didnt get my period and agin i test but test is negative or fir me gyno k pass gai to she gave me the yamini pills ....please suggest me i m pregnant or not ...why my period is not come
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012