Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Started pelvic cramps, indigestion, tender breast, Getting heavy periods

Hi I m 43 years old. Missed my period for the first time for almost 2 months already. On regular cycles of 28 days. Took HPT twice both 2 weeks apart after my expected date which turned out NEGATIVE. Im experiencing pelvic cramps as if I will have my period, hot flushes, trembling heart beat which often times ceases fast, indigestion and breast tenderness. I underwent myomectomy last 2009. After such, my cycles had been regular, until a year ago I experienced heavy bleeding during my period which last about 2-3 days. Pls help.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012