Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. On meprate tabs. Feels uneasy, sleepless night, nausea. Side effects of meprate?

hello doctor, i missed my period and aftr 15 days went to doctor.i got negative in pregnancy test and doctor advised meprate tabs 2 tabs a day for 5 days.....its already 9 days finished using tablets but still dint get my periods....? i am feeling uneasy and sleepless nights since 3 days and vomiting sensation till afternoon there side effects with meprate or any other reason...?plz suggest me.....
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012