Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. On birth control, took antibiotics for kidney infection. Possible reason?

Hi, I am 30yr old female. Right now I have missed 2 cycles, home pregnancy tests are negative. Had a kidney infection on 1st missed cycle. I have nausea , occasional lower back pain , also dishcharge with smell. Pain with intercourse and have a pregnancy feel. On birth Control and have not missed any but was on antibiotics when I had the kidney infection. Not sure if any of this is related to each other just want to know if something more serious could be wrong with me: tubular pregnancy or BV?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013