Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Having hypothyroidism. Tubes clamped. Suggestions?

hi my last period was janurary the 21st and it is now march the 19th and still no period my period always come on like clock work my doctor gave me a pregnancy test last week that was negative still no period but lots of cramping i have one child that is 8 and i had my tubes clamped when i had her 8 years ago i also have hypothyroidism could that affect the reading of a pregnancy test since mt hormones are off.could i be what should i do help please
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013