Missed periods. Pelvic scan shows 11 mm thickness of endometrium, taking medicines. Chances of pregnancy?

I had my periods on 6th sept 2012 and i dint get my periods on oct 6th so i was actually expecting pregancy so i was happy but after 10 days i checked pregancy test its was negative then doc asked me to do pelvic scan i did the scan on october 20th there results was normal but endometrium is thick by 11mm so know this month me and my husband is plannning for kid so is it safe to have kid will i become a pregant.... doc gave me the syrup famigard to have ... pls doctor help me..i am not having money sir
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  86 Awaiting Answer