Missed periods, PCOD, overweight. Taking meprate medication, weight gain, difficulty breathing. Treatment?

hi am 28yrs old will be getting married after 6 months. am facing PCOD problem. i took meprate tablet 10 days ago still i dint get my periods, i find i have put on more weight feeling difficult in breathing due to over weight. doctors prescribe to reduce weight wherein i find it difficult to reduce. i put on more weight when i dont get my periods. its almost 4 months i dint get my periods. What is your advice for me.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012