Missed periods. On deviry medication. Negative pregnancy test, uterus scan said both eggs waiting for release. Causes?

hi, i missed my periods this month.!! i had my last period on 9th may..!! i went for a pregnancy test but it has come negative..!! my doc has suggested me deviry for 5 days..!! i had a uterus scan also nd my doctor said that i had both sides eggs waiting to release..!! Do i have any health problem??? dis is first tym i missed my period..!! Do i have any complications for getting pregnant??? pls suggest..!!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012