Missed periods. No pregnancy. Could this be menopause? Growth in the ovaries. Feeling movement in the loser abdomen. What is it?

I have had two urine test and a ultrasound and it states no preganacy, yet I haven't had a menstrual cycle since Dec. 14, which was regular...the Dr. thinks it's beginning mentapause, yet I haven't any symptoms of menapause. She also states, my uterus is round, yet the lining hasn't completely closed and she also states there is a 2 cm growth on ovaries, yet not cancer the word she used I'm not able to pronounce, yet I believe it starts with an A. Whatever, the growth is she claims if I am beginning menapause it should detariate with the high hormone level found in my blood, yet blood wasn't tested for preganacies and my bladder wasn't full when doing both ultrasounds. First she did the vigal ultrasound and decided that it would be fine to contiue with-out a full bladder. Also, the past weeks I have been feeling wave movement in my belly and sometimes a ball-of-a-knot, yet no pain. I have had 6 kids and a few abortions, if my experience it feels like baby movement, yet my Dr. says different. Toinette
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013