Missed periods. Negative pregnancy test. Prescribed meprate medication, still no periods. Suggestions?

I didn’t get periods for 45 days so we have gone to Gynecologist then have done Pregnancy Test it came as negative and I didn’t get periods after that(15 days after pregnancy test) also, so doctor has recommended Meprate 10 mg 2 tablets for 5 days and after that also I didn’t get period. Now its getting 2 months, what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
HAI
WELCOME TO HCM
YOU HAVE TO TAKE PELVIC SCAN TO CHECK YOUR ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS.
if it is thin you have to take t.progynova 2mg tds with t.meprate tds for 7 days to get your period.
check your FSH,LH,PROLACTIN,THYROID LEVEL.