Missed periods. Negative pregnancy test. Pain in the belly button. What to do?

Hello im 25 i missed two periods now i been having symptoms of being pregnant but negative tests. I couldn't find out i was pregnant with my first kid till i was 3 months along and i had a miscarriage last year but i had a positive test right away with that one. Yesterday i started having pain/ tugging feeling at my belly button so I'm not sure if i should wait till I'm around 3 months witch should be april 19th to take a test or go see my doctor? I'm just scared to go see my doctor cause there going to think I'm crazy like when i was pregnant with my first lol i already went to see my doctor when i messed my first period and had a blood test done and came back negative and she told me to go ahead and start my birth control but i feel pregnant so i didn't do it ..what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013