Missed periods. Having pregnancy symptoms. Stomach getting bigger, movements in stomach. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

Hi, My name is merelyn. i am having all the pregnancy symptoms , and i missed my period for 2 mounths. I am not taking bc. So I decied to take a preganacy test yesterday and it came up negative. Why? I feel preganat. My stomach is getting bigger. I also feel movement in my belly,like wooshing felling. My boyfriend put his up to my belly and he say he can hear a hurtbeat. am I preganat? please tell me....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013