Missed periods. Having nausea, diarrhoea, acne. Due to hormonal imbalance?

Hello, I am 21 years old. I weigh 145 and am 5 8.5 tall. 6 months ago I thought I was pregnant. I had skipped a period and had been feeling fatigued and nauseated. I was so sure I was pregant but kept getting negative home pregnancy tests . Finally I just had my husband take me to the emergency room to get a blood test done and get a for sure answer. They said I was not pregnant, and that I didn t have any cysts or anything. They said perhaps I had a hormone imbalance and that I should go see my doctor. But the next month my period returned and everything seemed normal so I didn t look into it any further. However, I skipped my period again! I am 30 days late for my period. I randomly get bouts of nausea. I have diarrhea at least once a day, and I have been breaking out with acne much more than usual. Could this be a hormonal imbalance or something else?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013