Missed periods. Had unprotected sex. Experiencing bit of blood and severe back pain. Is it miscarriage?

Was a week late on my period. Last proper period was 16/5. Had unprotected sex on the 29/5, 4/6 and 9/6. Did a pregnancy test on 15/6 which was neg. I had experienced occassional cramps but nothing. Today when going to the toilet i noticed a bit of blood , mainly brown and a brown clot. When checking since, blood has only appeared when wiped and can be stringy. Getting severe back pain and cramps. Never normally get anything. Could I be pregnant or miscarring or is this my period?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012