Missed periods. Had taken novelon for restoring secondary amenorrhea. Have hypothyroidism. On cabergroline to reduce prolactin levels

i was on novelon since feb 2012 for restoring secondary amennorhea...after i stopped taking the pills i had my periods in aug...but again i hav missed my periods in sept...what cud be the reazon..i also suffer from hypothyroidism ..and taking eltroxin 25mg..though my tsh level is normal now..i was also taking cabergoline to reduce my prolactin levels..which is also normal now.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer