Missed periods, HPTs show positive results. Had taken 2 Aspirins. Does Aspirin interfere with these results ?

I had taken two tablets of aspirin (325 mg each ) on Feb 24 . The second tablet was taken in the evening of Feb 24. I took a home pregnancy test on Feb 25 at around 2 PM and another around 7 :15 PM on Feb 25. They both showed positive very clearly. Just to confirm I took another home pregnancy test on Feb 26 around 2-3 PM that again showed positive. All the tests were checked for expiry dates and done and read within stipulated time. I took these tests after 18 days of my missed period. I am yet to see my OB/ GYN but meanwhile I was wondering if ASPIRIN might have played a part in showing false positive results of HPTs. I am on no other medication . Please advise.- AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013